יום רביעי, 2 בינואר 2013

BEFORE ADHD WAS DIAGNOSE

Where am I up too?
remind me! ohhh!
now we know that John had eczema,Astma and food allergie everything in not yet 1 year old little munchkin!!!

The second year of his life started I didnt realize any problem with his milestones reaching
He started walking by 13 month which is not too bad
But once he started walking he was so active that it was imposible
he used to climb on the table , fall down from the table , hurt imself terrible
BUT HE DIDNT LEARN HIS LESSON!!!
Later it was one of the thing that I told early intervention (or in short ei ) when I had my meetting
usualy when a child this age fall from the table he wouldnt go again on the table for 10 years if he has brain
But what is wrong with my John?
isnt he smart?
my dearest son!
to be continued...
 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה